Marketing Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Position Interview Questions

Marketing position interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about Marketing an array of different products...blah blah blah....

1 Answer

This is the trying to convince you this is not a direct sales position. Don't be fooled its still a Direct Sales positoin. No Public Relations, No Advertising, No Marketing. Just selling.

none that I can think of

1 Answer

Basic behavioral interview. All questions asked me to elaborate on some aspect of my resume. A couple people really dug into the technical parts of my resume, but they seemed to be checking on whether my resume was accurate more than my current technical abilities. I had a lot of volunteer work on my resume and they only asked me about what looked like fluff to them. Again, they seemed to be checking on how much my resume was embellished. They also asked about places I've traveled, if I play sports, last book I read, etc. The guy who didn't prepare questions asked me what animal describes me best and why. That one was by far the hardest.

1 Answer

The questions aren't difficult. Maintaining the desire to answer them is.

1 Answer

So bad that I don't even remember

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had trouble making a decision to solve a problem that didn't have a good solution -- what did you do, and how did you do it? How did it work out?

1 Answer

They asked me specific questions about whether I had kids, their ages and how they would do with me being away on weekends.

1 Answer

What would you do if money didn't exist. Very thought provoking

2 Answers

Tell us your social media strategy and how you'll grow our fans to a very high quantity in a very short amount of time.

110 of 255 Interview Questions