Marketing Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Program Manager Interview Questions

Marketing program manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Marketing skills and behavioral questions. Some regarding the legal industry and also general personality type questions.

How would you handle dealing with different personalities?

Tell me about yourself/your background. Describe a situation where a project went off plan. What was your approach to communicate that (negative news) to stake holders? What is your spirit animal?

Nothing out of the ordinary but I will say if you aren't familiar with doing a HireVue like I was make sure you research it and practice. The questions are random so be prepared to answer a wide range of questions but overall just have fun with it.

Looking for history of experience in outdoor education and event production. Proof of experience in areas of: financial management, customer service, staff training, ability to network, ability to influence others.

What is a program that did not meet expectations, how was it communicated, and what was your response?

What is our complete porfolio of products that we manage?

1 Answer

General Q's about my background, skill set, experiences that related to their 'openings'

1 Answer

Describe a mistake you've made at work in the past, how you handled it, and what the resolution was.

Do you have bosses that you wouldn't work for again? Would work for again? Why?

1120 of 52 Interview Questions