Marketing Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Representative Interview Questions

Marketing representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you describe success?

1 Answer

Given the words, "Fun, Money, Advancement" place them in order.

1 Answer

Was re: job history. Many in sales (which of course I found out after) move every 2 years or so, so they wanted to know why they should hire under those circumstances?

1 Answer

give an exaple of a time when you...

Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

The next day I went for a second "interview" only to find out that it wasn't an interview, it was a field trip!!! and to my surprise I had to pay for travel and food expenses from my pocket!! no previous info on the field trip and no info on how I will make money?? very misleading company, why ask 8 hours from your day to go face to face to speak to strangers on the streets and not even give a metrocard?!? and when I ask the guy why I have to pay? he said because this is only the 2nd interview, I was like what? there are more coming my way and your not paying?!? I said No thanks, I came here to get money in the first place, not to spent.

Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

In your past sales experience, how did you convert a client to buy something, when you did not have what they initially requested?

1 Answer

Why did you apply for this position?

1 Answer

Typical sales experience questions... How would you deal with this and that type of questions.