Marketing Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Research Analyst Interview Questions

"Companies depend on marketing analysts for their ability to identify market conditions and understand demand for a product. When interviewing, be ready for problem solving scenarios, including demonstrating that you can work in a fast-paced environment and can handle large sets of data."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What's our mission statement?

2 Answers

The interviewer wanted to see how well I can remember and repeat what I have read, for the purposes of saying it 200 times a week in order to sell advertising space.

This is a person who just doesn't get it. It's hard for me to believe, but it's true. Some people don't seem to be able to comprehend the mission or how it works. I would think it would be obvious to just about anyone. But, here is a person who wants to be openly critical of something they don't understand.

If your life had a soundtrack, what song would be playing? What was the most challenging moment in your life? If you were a dessert, what would you be? If your life were a movie, what would the trailer be like? Who is your role model? What is your favorite Zappos core value (know this!)? Tell me about yourself

No difficult questions

1 Answer

tell me something about yourself.

1 Answer

What excel function would you use to return customer first names given the following data

1 Answer

When would 2 trains traveling at different rate of speeds meet, when would 2 cars traveling at different speeds catch up to one another

1 Answer

A complete inventory of relevant programming skills in SAS and IMS data processing

1 Answer

What other jobs are you interview for right now, besides mOSa Marketing?

1 Answer

I am worried about your lack of experience. Do you have what it takes to succeed in market research?

1 Answer

To work a client profile for them.

110 of 309 Interview Questions