Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

1,356

Marketing specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

"Why do you qualify for this position without prior marketing experience?"

1 Answer

I am able to quickly adapt my current skills to meet my to new responsibilities. I am also able to learn very quickly and efficiently fit into a role with proper training.

Tell me about your favorite campaign. How would you approach a new product that we would offer? What would be the first step you would take?

1 Answer

If you had to pick 3 things you'd need to build out a digital marketing campaign for a community college, what would you want?

1 Answer

The client has done everything you've asked but still isn't managing to obtain many customers. Now what?

4 Answers

What is your expected salary for this position

3 Answers

Let's pretend you are sending out emails to encourage SMB's to advertise with Facebook. Each email to each SMB costs $1. After you send the emails, .5% of the SMBs sign up. How much did you pay for each person that signed up? I had to keep asking clarification questions. "How many people did I send to?" Then he said, "Let's pretend there were 1,000." Then I got the answer from there... I believe it's just a way to assess how you think and not exactly to get the correct answer.

10 Answers

How did you approach marketing messaging in past assignments?

1 Answer

How do you take rejection

1 Answer

Why do you want to work there? And why they should hire you.

1 Answer

There really weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.

110 of 1,356 Interview Questions