Marketing specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for marketing specialist

Marketing specialist Interview Questions

3,036

marketing specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your favorite campaign. How would you approach a new product that we would offer? What would be the first step you would take?

1 Answer

Have a solid grasp on your favorite advertising/marketing campaigns. Have a good knowledge of their product before walking into an interview.

If you had to pick 3 things you'd need to build out a digital marketing campaign for a community college, what would you want?

1 Answer

"Why do you qualify for this position without prior marketing experience?"

1 Answer

Let's pretend you are sending out emails to encourage SMB's to advertise with Facebook. Each email to each SMB costs $1. After you send the emails, .5% of the SMBs sign up. How much did you pay for each person that signed up? I had to keep asking clarification questions. "How many people did I send to?" Then he said, "Let's pretend there were 1,000." Then I got the answer from there... I believe it's just a way to assess how you think and not exactly to get the correct answer.

11 Answers

The client has done everything you've asked but still isn't managing to obtain many customers. Now what?

4 Answers

What is your expected salary for this position

3 Answers

Give me 10 one word adjectives to describe you in both personal and professional settings.

3 Answers

If we were to assign you a task using keynote and you had never used this application before, how would you go about completing this task?

3 Answers

Can you tell me the difference between html and xml

2 Answers

What is a canonical url tag?

2 Answers