Marketing specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing specialist Interview Questions

2,664

marketing specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your favorite campaign. How would you approach a new product that we would offer? What would be the first step you would take?

1 Answer

Have a solid grasp on your favorite advertising/marketing campaigns. Have a good knowledge of their product before walking into an interview.

If you had to pick 3 things you'd need to build out a digital marketing campaign for a community college, what would you want?

1 Answer

"Why do you qualify for this position without prior marketing experience?"

1 Answer

Let's pretend you are sending out emails to encourage SMB's to advertise with Facebook. Each email to each SMB costs $1. After you send the emails, .5% of the SMBs sign up. How much did you pay for each person that signed up? I had to keep asking clarification questions. "How many people did I send to?" Then he said, "Let's pretend there were 1,000." Then I got the answer from there... I believe it's just a way to assess how you think and not exactly to get the correct answer.

11 Answers

The client has done everything you've asked but still isn't managing to obtain many customers. Now what?

4 Answers

The most unexpected part of the interview was when she told me this was going to be a short interview, only about 10 to 15 minutes then there would be an additional process. The interviewer was friendly, but I was shocked to find out that the available working hours would be 11am to 8am, Mon - Fri and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays. When I questioned that they work with clients on the weekends, she said yes of course and she seemed offended that I even questioned the working hours. I knew something was off at this point, since that is not typical for a normal marketing agency. We continued on and I let her explain the position, which became obvious was not marketing related at all.

3 Answers

What is your expected salary for this position

3 Answers

Why did you leave your last job?

3 Answers

Give me 10 one word adjectives to describe you in both personal and professional settings.

3 Answers

Can you tell me the difference between html and xml

2 Answers