Marketing Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Team Leader Interview Questions

Marketing team leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1. Name two local 501(c)(3) charities that our local Whole Foods could promote during its 5% Days and explain how they align with WF mission and core values. 2. Create a one page marketing plan on how you would you promote Whole Foods Holiday Table.

1 Answer

I created a power point slide presentation with more than a dozen photos I'd take from around my community. I also prepared two hand-outs (one per assignment) detailing my proposals and how they aligned with WF mission and core values.

Know your financials! Whole Foods is big on Leadership knowing financials. Also know your team, know your personal weaknesses and strengths.

1 Answer

How would you incorporate the new Medical Buildings, into generating new business here at the store?

1 Answer

Are you familiar with this community?

1 Answer

How would you use the Whole Foods Core Values in your first week in the job?

What does it take to be a leader? How did your conversations with team leaders influence your action plan? How would you promote an ice cream social? Tell me about a time that a project you did flopped? Tell me about a time you disagreed with how a leader did something and what would you have done differently?

110 of 26 Interview Questions