Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Marseille, France | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Marseille, France

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was then sent a link to various online tests, one of which was of a technical nature. When I began this technical test (8 minutes in duration), the first questions that came up were highly specific to Windows 10 - an operating system which I have never used, because I have used a MacBookPro for the past ten years or so.

1 Answer

AT NO POINT had I been advised by Teleperformance that I was required to know Windows 10 in order to apply for the job of customer service representative. I have no problem with learning Windows 10, but the interviewer who was my first interviewer's superior demanded that I do so within 24 hours (without any company support whatsoever to pay for the course). This is not a realistic procedure.

Can you spot the mistakes and explain how it should be improved?