Massage Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Massage Therapist Interview Questions

Massage therapist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

If a client has bumps or bruises on their body, do you mention it to them?

2 Answers

As a massage therapist, it is my ethical and professional duty to inform clients of anything out of the ordinary regarding their body. For instance, with a bruise, I would simply ask the client if they are aware that they have that bruise.

As a Massage Therapist and Esthetician it is my duty to ensure the safety of the client and myself. I always inquire about abnormalities as the client may not have been aware or had forgotten to mention it. Never to imply that a client is not honest, but often they are afraid of being denied a service or embarrassed to mention an injury. As my first statement our first concern is for both our safeties. I have been in the field for over a decade. A Few times the story of injury has changed once in confidence with the client. I would also like to add that we are also mandated reporters as it is Allied Health. If ever we suspect the bruises are from abuse, take the proper steps to help the client.

None. Very straigh forward. They are just looking to fill a position and their standards aren't very high.

Nothing difficult really.

1 Answer

What kind of situations have I overcome

1 Answer

Nothing specific. She is very nice, but vague on important issues.

1 Answer

What is something I would like to change about myself?

1 Answer

What is the thing you are most proud of

2 Answers

What makes you think you are a good candidate for this position.

1 Answer

what did i bring to the table.

1 Answer

when would i be available to work?

110 of 296 Interview Questions