Materials Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Materials Analyst Interview Questions

Materials analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions were related to inventory, material planning and cycle counting. This was the second interview. The first interview had a few inventory and purchasing questions for the most part.

1 Answer

My answers were based on my previous position but were very relevant to their needs as stated by the managers. I had already been through bringing SAP on board and some of the growing pains of doing cycle counts manually versus using a scanner

explain the thermodynamics law

1 Answer

What's next in this market space?

1 Answer

All of the questions were common behavioral/situational type questions, nothing unusual. Come prepared to provide real examples and outcomes for past struggles that you experienced/overcame, how you handled past conflicts, how you organize yourself, etc.

nothing too serious. basic how did you handle a certain situation or customer. what steps you took to resolve it and what was the impact overall.

- Describe a time you had a project that turned out to be more complex than originally thought. What did you do / How did you handle it? - Describe a time you had to go around your supervisor to accomplish a task. What was the outcome? How did you supervisor handle it?

No hard questions, not much of an interview.

1 Answer

Asked about one time I had a problem with someone in my team, how would I deal with it

will you be willing to relocate, do you have experience in using Excel

110 of 29 Interview Questions