Materials manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for materials manager

Materials manager Interview Questions

materials manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe an accomplishment as a Materials Manager.

1 Answer

I described a time when I retained a high profile client by recognizing that the customer had ordered the incorrect tool and reversed the order to prevent the shipment.

they asked if I was afraid of blood or saying internal organs or other body parts being cut

1 Answer

When can you start? I want to send you on a field trip to Orlando, FL. You will tour our customer's installation and document any discrepansies you happen to find.

1 Answer

Typical questions. Explain your previous history? What do you know about sourcing ? Specific questions about sourcing and materials management. Nothing out of the ordinary.

1 Answer

Problem solving pertaining to ROI on inventory turns and projected bottom line profit to support store expansion plans.

1 Answer

How would you handle certain situations (usually encompassed some of company's particular problem areas where they have had continual problems)

1 Answer

Many questions were about assessing cultural fit and understanding my motivations to move

1 Answer

tell me about a time when staffing for a complex program, what were the most significant challenges?

1 Answer

What would be my priority if I were hired?

110 of 90 Interview Questions