Mba Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mba Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Mba Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Our operations kick off significant cash. How would you go about funding store expansion in countries in which Wal-Mart has a small foot print? Specifically, would you make a USD denominated loan to the subsidiary or have them get in country/in currency funding?

2 Answers

The interviewer prefaced this that there was no right or wrong answer, but was more interested in my thought process.

You probably should have said "Bribe them!" You would have gotten the job...

What is the marketing strategy of your former company?

2 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 3, 5 and 10 years?

2 Answers

If you had 5 red balls that contained 4 red balls and those red balls contained the original 5 red balls, then how many sets of sets of balls would I take to have a double set of red balls of varying sizes inside each next largest red ball?

2 Answers

You're in charge of new business venture x. What do you evaluate in vetting the business potential? Now what is your estimate of the volume we could move (with numbers)?

2 Answers

What do see your career going?

1 Answer

Very standard BA interview process: (1) recruiter phone conversation; (2) hiring manager phone conversation; (3) Onsite interviews including multiple 1:1s interviews and then a panel interview with 6-8 audience Won't say it's 'unexpected' but the final onsite interview wasn't easy. First gone through several 1:1 interviews (both behavior and case interviews) and then gone through a panel interview: I was given 75 mins to create a business case including (1) a detailed financial model (pro-forma); (2) a business case presentation and spent the next 45 mins debating with the team on critical business questions in a panel interview They will provide raw data to the business case for the panel interview. Pay attention to: pro-forma framework, data integrity, strategic recommendations, and operational flexibility while thinking through the case.

1 Answer

What is your leadership style.

1 Answer

What are your weaknesses?

110 of 83 Interview Questions