Mba Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Mba Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Mba Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do you see yourself in 3, 5 and 10 years?

2 Answers

If you are an ambitious and motivated person, and you answer this question honestly, prepare for your interviewer to feel threatened by your response.

"Not at OSI"

Our operations kick off significant cash. How would you go about funding store expansion in countries in which Wal-Mart has a small foot print? Specifically, would you make a USD denominated loan to the subsidiary or have them get in country/in currency funding?

2 Answers

You're in charge of new business venture x. What do you evaluate in vetting the business potential? Now what is your estimate of the volume we could move (with numbers)?

2 Answers

What is the marketing strategy of your former company?

2 Answers

If you had 5 red balls that contained 4 red balls and those red balls contained the original 5 red balls, then how many sets of sets of balls would I take to have a double set of red balls of varying sizes inside each next largest red ball?

2 Answers

A lot of time you will be working with groups, and there might be a member that is hard to work with.. give an example and how you dealt with it.

1 Answer

tell me about a time where you had a conflict with someone you were managing and it did NOT have a good outcome? What would you have done differently?

1 Answer

I got a business case question for one of their products. They asked me what strategy I would use to launch it.

1 Answer

The most difficult question was, "What do you see yourself doing in 10 years, and how did you get there?"

1 Answer

How long do you plan on staying with the company?

110 of 84 Interview Questions