Mba Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mba Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Mba Interview Questions

Very standard BA interview process: (1) recruiter phone conversation; (2) hiring manager phone conversation; (3) Onsite interviews including multiple 1:1s interviews and then a panel interview with 6-8 audience Won't say it's 'unexpected' but the final onsite interview wasn't easy. First gone through several 1:1 interviews (both behavior and case interviews) and then gone through a panel interview: I was given 75 mins to create a business case including (1) a detailed financial model (pro-forma); (2) a business case presentation and spent the next 45 mins debating with the team on critical business questions in a panel interview They will provide raw data to the business case for the panel interview. Pay attention to: pro-forma framework, data integrity, strategic recommendations, and operational flexibility while thinking through the case.

1 Answer

Need to have real skills (both hard and soft). Can dive into data while be able to answer big picture questions

I guess the most unexpected question was related to my degree. I had just graduated with a bachelors in film and she wanted to know how I could apply that to my job.

Operating Nurse vs. Business operations?

1 Answer

The most difficult question was, "What do you see yourself doing in 10 years, and how did you get there?"

1 Answer

you present yourself in a very polished, business-professional way- nice sharp looking suit, perfect hair and makeup. But people find it hard to relate/ find it hard to like those who look so perfect. Is there any substance behind the presentation?

None of the questions were difficult as they pertained to professional experiences.

A lot of time you will be working with groups, and there might be a member that is hard to work with.. give an example and how you dealt with it.

1 Answer

Have you ever made a mistake? How did you handle it? Describe a decision you made that was unpopular and how you handled implementing it.

"Tell me a situation where you have failed"

1 Answer

What are your weaknesses?

110 of 83 Interview Questions