Consultant Interview Questions in McLean, VA | Glassdoor

Consultant Interview Questions in McLean, VA

consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"What else can you tell me that would make me interested in hiring you?"

3 Answers

I gave examples of previous experiences and how I, step by step, addressed a specific business problem from start to finish and I emphasized that these business skills would translate over to the interviewer's company.

Ask yourself a question: Have you ever behaved like you believe a BAH employee would? I have. I work with BAH employees, and from the outside looking in I can name a few behavioral traits that make me a good fie: Integrity, Professionalism and Competence. Read the company's core value statements and make sure to take ownership of them.

*fit not "fie".

Do you know OMB Circular A-136? Do you know how to compile financial statements and footnotes to the statements? Are you familiar with the Agency Financial Report or the Performance and Accountability Report?

2 Answers

If the US Territories were to become actual states, but under the condition that the total number of states would remain constant at 50, what would you do?

2 Answers

What was my closing ratio?

2 Answers

the most dificult question was would I accept the (very low) salary they would offer

1 Answer

What do you like to do in your spare time, for fun?

1 Answer

More time is spent on trying to learn about your existing company for their own business purposes.

1 Answer

Q: Tell us about your background/experience

1 Answer

What attracted you to Acumen Solutions?

1 Answer

Why consulting? Why Protiviti? Tell me about yourself and your background?

110 of 269 Interview Questions