Meat Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meat Clerk Interview Questions

Meat clerk interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Do you plan on staying with us and moving up into management? or do you have other future plans in mind? Meaning, current management has an opening and think you'd be a good fit. Only you know you've been faking smiling for them for the past year and are sick of it. What to do? ......Raise or Quit?

3 Answers

Quit.

That is a very stupid question to ask.

My answer will depend on the situation I am in. Currently, I am in a good postion with Allied Barton Security. If I was working with/at Safeway as a second job and they offered me a management position; I would decline, but continue working as a clerk. If Safeway was my only job, I would take it. More money will always help, and if the position truely makes you unhappy, than you can quite later. Remember, you can turn any job into a Career. But a Job will never be what you love.

Due to the incidents of fainting because of the blood and dead animals seen by Meat Clerks in an everyday basis would you still like to work in the Meat Department?

1 Answer

Can you provide World Class Customer Service? Can you perform the following: Greet with eye contact, having the first opportunity, being verbal and sincere; Anticipate the need with "Hi ma'am, can i help you;" offer to Take to the item, physically touch the item, don't give aisle number alone give detailed directions and finish off with "would you like me to show you;" Sampling the product where possible; Product knowledge; giving a Personalized Parting Comment "have a good afternoon, see you next time, let us know how those ribs tasted next time."

1 Answer

Are you going to school?

1 Answer

"Tell me a when you and a co-worker got in a disagreement"

1 Answer

Did I need accommodations for school scheduling?

1 Answer

Tell me about a job you've hated. What would you change about your last job?

1 Answer

why do you want to work in publix.

Why I wanted the job.

1 Answer

With your job experience and education, why would you want to work here?

110 of 81 Interview Questions