Want a Free Job Posting?

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Mechanical Engineer Intern"?  See Companies

“Relate academic experience with the job you are applying for...”

“If you encountered a problem while working on a project in a team environment, how would you approach the solution?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“He asked about 4-5 behavioral STAR questions; Name a time you worked successfully as part of a group, name a time you had to seek help from someone else, name a time you overcame something...”

“Technical questions, including reciting some essential engineering formulas. Both electrical and mechanical formulas were asked of me. They were all simple & straightforward, but good to brush up on...”

“They brought in a downhole drilling piece of equipment that they were designing and asked questions as to what I would do to improve the design and how I would overcome certain obstacles that they...”

“Tell me a bit about the project that you have highlighted on your resume. What did it entail and what did you do for it?”

“Explain overall how a nuclear power plant functions.”

“Only questions I remember were "How competent are you in finite element analyses?" and "What's your favorite class you've taken in college?"”

“I was asked to solve a fluids problem that involved bernoulli's equation, head loss in a pipe, reynold's number, moody diagram, and calculating the size of a pump given certain circumstances. I was...”

3140 of 66 Interview Questions