Media associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

media associate Interviews

Media associate Interview Questions

4,576

media associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?

3 Answers

I didn't have a good answer for this one.

Its such a tricky question. I guess its by the analytic we use to know the page views and all..

Try to define "scale", ask for clarifications. Are we trying to scale to more users or to more ad providers? Are there any current bottlenecks? What is the goal here? How about we improve the experience by providing more relevant ads? etc...

How could you get the information you want from an individual over the phone who you have no prior interactions or connections to?

1 Answer

What kind of tools do you use for social media management?

1 Answer

Which advertising campaign that I conceived was a disaster and how did I bring it around?

1 Answer

Are you willing to sign a non disclosure agreement before any formal interviewing occurs?

9 Answers

The 15 min, 5 question quiz. It's a relevant and a useful tool for the Ampush recruiting team to use, but the way the quiz was set up (timer at the top requiring scrolling up intermittently to check time left, misspellings and poor grammar in the questions themselves making which verb goes with what noun confusing) seemed a bit unprofessional. It would be nice if it could be cleaned up a little more, especially the wording of the questions. The questions themselves were not too difficult, as long as you have a grasp of social media acronyms such as CPM, CPC, CPA, CR% and how they relate to each other. Note that the required formatting for the answers is picky; you have to answer with two decimal points for every number (not for %s) and add in special characters (e.g. $, %). Example questions below; these are not the actual questions from the quiz but very similar. Example Q #1: You are running an online ad campaign in order to drive installs of a client's application (the action). Your cost-per-click (CPC) is $0.13 and 12% of the people who click the ad will install the application. How much do you spend per action (what is your CPA)? Example Q #2: You are running an online ad campaign. Your client wants to get at least 500 people to click an ad that links to her personal website, and she is willing to pay $0.40 per click. If you fulfill the goal of getting 500 clicks, how much does the client end up spending? Example Q #3: You are running an online ad campaign for a client who wants more people to "like" his business' Facebook page. She is willing to pay $1.10 per "like". 40% of the people who click on his ad will "like" her Facebook page (this is the CR%). Your goal is to make a 20% profit margin. What is the maximum amount you can pay Facebook per click and still get that 20% profit margin (assuming profit = rev - cost).

6 Answers

If we were paid $5 every time someone "Liked" our clients page, and 30% of people that click on the ad like the page, what is the maximum we can pay per click to have a 20% profit margin?

5 Answers

They asked why I was previously employed at a company for such a short time.

4 Answers

Describe a campaign for us you would use to get more people to our job portal site.

4 Answers

Would you be fine with working some weekends, having to quickly make posts about breaking news?

3 Answers