Media Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Media Consultant

Media Consultant Interview Questions

Media consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Face to face interview consisted of the typical STAR process/technique. The questions were direct and the hiring managers were extremely stern and not very pleasant. I was also criticized about a few things on my resume which was unprofessional.

1 Answer

You must've interviewed with Kim or Pam both are ball-breakers!

explain the difference between Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing (SEO & SEM)

sales experience / bacgkround

1 Answer

I want to hear more about that gap on your resume; are you comfortable creating artwork without Photoshop and Illustrator

1 Answer

Why did I want to leave my current industry to work for YellowBook advertising?

1 Answer

What would you do if this.........

1 Answer

Why you chose to get a degree that has nothing to do with this position?

1 Answer

Since we are a new department we don't have much room for job advancement. How would you handle this?

1 Answer

We offer a small base salary plus commission, are you comfortable working under this structure?

1 Answer

So obviously asking what interested you in the job is a given, but the interviewer actually asked why I made the decision to go into marketing as a career in the first place. It seems like an easy enough question to answer, but if you're not prepared for it, I wouldn't be shocked if a person were to kind of get their thoughts scattered. Luckily, I was able to answer it quickly and eloquently.

110 of 105 Interview Questions