Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Media Interview Questions

2,564

Media interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?

3 Answers

I didn't have a good answer for this one.

Its such a tricky question. I guess its by the analytic we use to know the page views and all..

Try to define "scale", ask for clarifications. Are we trying to scale to more users or to more ad providers? Are there any current bottlenecks? What is the goal here? How about we improve the experience by providing more relevant ads? etc...

What would you do if a customer accused you of being racist?

1 Answer

What kind of tools do you use for social media management?

5 Answers

3 Answers

How many jelly beans fit in a basketball? — Asked by a recruiter.

4 Answers

How many McDonalds are in New York?

Employer Job Title Interview Question
Amazon Senior Product Manager, Social Media Advertising Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?
Main Street Hub Social Media Community Manager What would you do if a customer accused you of being racist?
Stagecraft Advertising Social Media Advertising Sales Director Which advertising campaign that I conceived was a disaster and how did I bring it around?
New and Improved Media Media Planner and Buyer How could you get the information you want from an individual over the phone who you have no prior interactions or connections to?
Marchex Social Media Marketing Manager What kind of tools do you use for social media management?
Ampush Media Analyst If we were paid $5 every time someone "Liked" our clients page, and 30% of people that click on the ad like the page, what is the maximum we can pay per click to have a 20% profit margin?
Carat Assistant Media Planner Speak to your previous experience on your resume? Why media? Are you familiar with some of the media tools in the industry? Strengths/weaknesses? Are you a team player?
Adobe Creative/Digital Media Intern How many jelly beans fit in a basketball? — Asked by a recruiter.
Unisys Social Media Strategist Describe a campaign for us you would use to get more people to our job portal site.
Rocket Fuel Senior Media Analyst How many McDonalds are in New York?
110 of 2,564 Interview Questions