Media Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Media Planner

Media Planner Interview Questions

Media planner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How could you get the information you want from an individual over the phone who you have no prior interactions or connections to?

1 Answer

I find it very helpful to be positive and befriend people over the phone, and establish relationships with individuals, especially if I will be making repeat calls. One time in school, I wanted to take a specific professor for one of his classes, so I e-mailed him prior to class starting, because his class was full. I was able to speak with him and tell him why I wanted to take the class, so eventually I was let into the class.

Why are you leaving your last company?

2 Answers

What is one thing you are currently working on about yourself?

3 Answers

Speak to your previous experience on your resume? Why media? Are you familiar with some of the media tools in the industry? Strengths/weaknesses? Are you a team player?

3 Answers

Would you be comfortable on the phone for our company most of the time, negotiating with others?

1 Answer

Why I wanted to work there.

1 Answer

Prior to my first in-person interview, they asked me if I was more interested in a future in Client Services or Media.

1 Answer

What is your background/experience in this?

1 Answer

What are the different types of media avaialble. and how successful are they in penetrating the target market.

1 Answer

Why do you think you'd be good for this role?

110 of 378 Interview Questions