Medical Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Medical Assistant

Medical Assistant Interview Questions

Employers hiring medical assistants are looking for candidates with a mastery of both clerical and interpersonal skills. Expect to be quizzed on health care procedures as well as experience tending to patient needs. You may be asked to answer role-play question that will test your ability to handle difficult patients in a sympathetic and professional way. Be aware that many employers will expect candidates to be certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

she thoroughly went through my resume with me

1 Answer

Do you still speak with your previous co-workers ? Did you get along with all your previous co-workers? why did you leave your previous job?

1 Answer

Will you be able to control what you say to a patient? Do you know how to speak to a patient?

1 Answer

Do you think it's fair to treat every patient the same?

2 Answers

I found the questions irrelevant. Nothing to do about practicing medicine but more about your availability to work anytime and all the time.

1 Answer

I was asked what made me the ideal candidate for the position?, What skills do you have to offer?, Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker/how did you handle it?, Give an example of a time you went above and beyond for a client.

1 Answer

How would I handle a disruptive student in the classroom?

1 Answer

Questions were behavioral questions.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker that was hostile

3 Answers