MEDICAL BILLING Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MEDICAL BILLING Interview Questions

"Employers are looking for medical billing specialists who can process patient records accurately and utilize their customer service skills to resolve various kinds of customer related issues. In an interview context, be sure to emphasize your attentiveness to detail, knowledge of insurance guidelines, and comfort level in contacting both customers and insurance companies by phone. Candidates must be able to multi-task, work under pressure, and handle irate customers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Please tell me about a time where you had a problem with a coworker in the workplace and how you handled it?

1 Answer

I sat down with my coworker and listened to their side of the situation and then communicated with them to work the issue out.

How would you handle an irate customer if there therapy wasn't going well or their insurance information was incorrect according to their plan?

2 Answers

She wanted to know about my experience with medical billing.

Why can I hire you?

1 Answer

Why should I hire you above all the candidates that have applied?

1 Answer

lf I had super powers what what that be and why?

1 Answer

To name a time that I went above board at another job.

1 Answer

Can you be here on time since you'd be commuting?

1 Answer

He asked about my experience - and particular situations with Insurances.

1 Answer

The asked a lot of Tell me about a time when... questions, like"Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an extremely irate customer. What did you do?". These are the tough ones.

110 of 117 Interview Questions