Medical Device Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical Device Sales Representative Interview Questions

Medical device sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why switch careers into medical device sales?

1 Answer

My science based background and previous work experience has provided me the knowledge to be successful working as a medical device sales representative.

What steps do you take to develop leads in your current position?

1 Answer

Why do you feel this is a good fit

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for this role?

1 Answer

I worked a few jobs and had 2 degrees at the time (science), finishing a third in education. Their main concern was how I could guarantee I'd stay since it takes months and money to train me to be a novice, that the work/life balance is heavily leaning to work and why am I acceptable for this job.

1 Answer

What is a creative way you ever got around someone saying no in a selling type process?

1 Answer

Note a questions, just things I'd like to pass on. Sell yourself. If you don't sell and close at the end of your own interview, why would they think you'd do it for their products? When I wrote this i was still waiting to hear if I got the job (that's not an option to check off here tho). Be calm, it's just them trying to find out who you are. Try to make this a normal conversation (where you don't just have short answers all the time, where you have a back and forth with your questions too, yes they want to make sure you're qualified but they want to make sure you can work with them, don't be a robot). Not gonna lie, I feel kinda confident i got this job but who knows. Best of luck to you all!

1 Answer

If you could describe sales in one word what would it be?

1 Answer

We are considering 2 final candidates and the other candidate has 18 years of medical device experience, why should hire you over them?

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself and your background.