Medical Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Medical Director

Medical Director Interview Questions

Medical director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Nothing specifically - more of asking the question of specific lack of experience in this space and whether I would be able to make the shift to non-clinical care or give up trating patients for a living.

1 Answer

I have years of experience not only as a clinician but also a a researcher producing grant proposals, primary literature publications, and book chapters. I said that I would welcome giving up the late nights or overnights in the hospital as well as being on call. With Obamacare, unfortunately practicing medicine is not as attractive in this country as it once was. With all the education and educational debt physicians incur as well as my life situation, regular hours to spend time with my family and not working 80+ hours per week in the hospital is very attractive at this point in my life/career.

If you had a bumper sticker to describe yourself, what would it say

1 Answer

Are you comfortable prescribing pain medications, including opioid medications, to Vets with chronic pain

Team building

1 Answer

Why do you want this job?

1 Answer

Why do you want to come in from the field as a msl from another company when you were already inhouse in medical affairs at another cpnpany?

1 Answer

What can you contribute to this firm

1 Answer

What is you vision to taking care of your patients and your clinicians? What do you look for when hiring new physicians or APCs?

1 Answer

Would you rather be a lion, a tiger or a bear?

1 Answer

What role do you prefer, medical or marketer?

110 of 89 Interview Questions