Medical director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for medical director

Medical director Interview Questions

medical director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe my previous industry experience, including relevant oncology experience in clinical development.

1 Answer

"I have more than 20 years experience in the industry, including clinical operations, clinical Development and additional safety experience. Of those more than 8 years in oncology in all phases but my last oncology experience was in early phase 1 and phase 2.

Tell me about an experience where you had to lead and strategize a change initiative?

1 Answer

What is your Experience in Medical Affairs?

1 Answer

Perspective on this organization going forward since in my specialty the organization is in transition. How did I end up being interested in a medical director position since I've been a full time clinician for almost 30 years.

1 Answer

Why are you leaving your role? Would you relocate?

1 Answer

Why do you choose this instead of other fields in our company?

1 Answer

Are you comfortable prescribing pain medications, including opioid medications, to Vets with chronic pain

1 Answer

What is you vision to taking care of your patients and your clinicians? What do you look for when hiring new physicians or APCs?

1 Answer

Are you applying for a VP medical director or medical director position? Have you had management experience in your prior jobs?

1 Answer

Why do you want this job?

110 of 113 Interview Questions