Medical Doctor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical Doctor Interview Questions

Medical doctor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where are EKG leads placed (not the exact question, but pretty close)?

3 Answers

Multiple choice.

I am not positive but, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. They have to place those sticky devices with the wires on certain places of your body in order to track heart rate, and other's for possible sleep apnea, and movements of all sorts. I could be wrong and that is why I want more training to go as far as I know I can and will.

EKG electrodes are placed on the RL, RA, LL, and LA. As well as 6 electrodes on the chest (V1-V6). The RL is used as a ground, but an electrode is still placed on it. Although there are only 10 electrodes, they measure 12 leads. Leads I II & III, aVR aVL & aVF, and then V1-V6. Hope this helps!!

what is your time availability in working with the call schedule?

1 Answer

Why did you chose MSF? Tell us about your self? How do you deal in stressful environments?

1 Answer

Describe how you handle a situation where a team co-worker is being difficult.

There was a list of over 20 questions that were asked (taken from a book I was shown)- most were behavioral based questions (ie: when did you have to make an ethical decision? How do you build up team members? How do you handle difficult employees/patients/situations). I was given mock-up patient situations and asked to describe how I would clinically treat these patients.

15 of 5 Interview Questions