Medical Laboratory Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical Laboratory Scientist Interview Questions

Medical laboratory scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Could you come up with five phrases/words to describe your definition of team-work; please explain each of them

1 Answer

Communication, Positive Attitude, Quality, Helpfulness, we're as strong as our weakest link

10 peripheral blood smear differentials

1 Answer

How do you handle conflicts? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? They use standard set of interview questions.

Lots of behavioral type questions. (i.e. how would you handle a conflict with a coworker, or customer, etc.) A few micro questions were asked since I had no prev. work experience.

They asked me various questions about conflict resolutions, weakness, strength, why they have to hire me, my qualifications, why I want to work there, my previous mistake, what I enjoy least, and technical questions: about gram stain....

Describe a time when something went wrong and you continued to have a positive attitude

General interview questions (why do you want the job, why do you want to work at CHOP, what are your current job responsibilities etc.) They were very interested about prior scientific research and coursework.

Why do you want to work in this specific department?

110 of 23 Interview Questions