Medical Office Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical Office Coordinator Interview Questions

Medical office coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a situation at your current or past employer where you encountered a difficult situation and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

An example of a difficult situation I encountered was when I was asked to do an assignment and was not provided the proper instructions to complete it. While I didn't want to get the person who assigned me the task in trouble or didn't want to let them know I didn't understand or criticized them indirectly by letting them know, I had to figure out an alternative way to complete the task timely and efficiently. I knew my lead was busy and didn't have much time to spare, so I asked those that have the similar job title if they have done this before and found that a similar assignment was given. I worked with that person to get the basic outline and expectation and then confirmed all of the details with my lead.

If we asked your co-workers how they would describe you what do you think they would say?

1 Answer

How would you deal with a program with many diverse individuals, who come from different countries, cultures, and backgrounds?

1 Answer

Do you have a strong ability to establish and maintain relationships?

1 Answer

None really. I had even "brushed up" on some tough interview questions, but really, there were none. As I said above, she didn't ask me about my qualifications or what other experience could be of value to their company. Not even so much as a "why should we hire you?" "Describe yourself", nothing.

What about you stands you apart from other interviewee's?

1 Answer

How will you feel if you are not chose for this job?

1 Answer

The doctor had me write how I would type a letter up and I had to get on the computer and Make graphs for him as well

How would you help an irate customer?

19 of 9 Interview Questions