Medical science liaison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical science liaison Interview Questions

medical science liaison interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you think will be the biggest challenge of the job?

2 Answers

At the end of the day, there are only two challenges to any sales job. Getting the customer to understand the benefits your product will provide for them and having them say "Yes, we want to order that".

If you are married w/ kids, good work-family balance is challenging with majority of MSL positions b/c of the travel, large geography, overnights w/ company meetings and conventions. Keep in mind your kids won't remember how much money you make but how much you were there for them growing up. For the unattached , well, you're off the hook for now.

Interview questions were specific to the topic of my presentation and how well I understood the topic I presented. No Questions were behavior based such as, “Tell me a time you disagreed with your boss and how you resolved the disagreement.”

1 Answer

What qualifications can you bring to this job?

1 Answer

Behavioral questions are typical. Explain one time when you failed

1 Answer

Normal “tell me about a time when” questions

1 Answer

How do you release energy for the team?

1 Answer

Talk about a time when I dealt with conflict

1 Answer

Describe a time I had to convince a practicing physician that the product I was supporting was best for patients as compared to other FDA-cleared products.

Describe your past experience

1 Answer

STAR model-type questions. Interestingly, I received a question about how to sell an item, interactions with difficult people, problem solving, etc.

110 of 42 Interview Questions