Account Executive Interview Questions in Melbourne, Australia | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Executive

Account Executive Interview Questions in Melbourne, Australia

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What did you sell in your last position?

1 Answer

You have read my resume, right? (He hadn't)

Role play a real business scenario in front a panel

1 Answer

Come prepared as the questions are there to focus on different aspects of your skillset. You will also have more than one interview; each interview will examine to see if you possess a specific type of character trait.

How will you adjust your approach from selling a single solution to offering multiple solutions

There was a broad range of questions ranging from providing insight into your previous experience to how you over came certain challenges.

1 Answer

Would you like a drink? coffee? water?

1 Answer

What makes you interested to work within insurance industry?

What was the biggest challenge you faced when you moved to a moved from inside sales to new business sales?

1 Answer

Tell us about a sales deal that you are most proud of and why? Tell us about a deal that was unsuccessful and why? Tell us about an obstacle you faced and how you overcame it?