Business Analyst Interview Questions in Melbourne, Australia | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Melbourne, Australia

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Melbourne, Australia

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why AGL?

1 Answer

Leader in renewable energy back then

Mainly worked on existing case studies which was good for both me & the employer as we both got a chance to assess each other

Generic BA stuff

1 Answer

What is your plan for the next three to five years?

1 Answer

Estimate the economics of building a new library. The question was a classic case study.. but the way it was given was very strange - the interviewer seemed to be intentionally impatient, short and sharp with her answers, avoiding eye contact, and overall displaying quite aggressive body language.

1 Answer

Current Salary and Expectations?

1 Answer

Explain working with Aztec How would you do the forecasting of the provided data

What would I do if I had a deadline but there was too much work than I could do in that time.

Some behavioural questions where there were no correct answers