Consultant Interview Questions in Melbourne, FL | Glassdoor

Consultant Interview Questions in Melbourne, FL

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was emailed a sheet outlining the basics of what to expect.

1 Answer

Here's my beef. They email the prep sheet and part of it tells you to pick one of 3 vehicles to prepare for the simulated sales presentation. Following the standard part of the interview, they sat me down to watch a short video about the sales role-play and gave me a handout with the sales scenario (a lady with a 1999 Accord, babyseat in the car, soccer magnet, etc.). BUT once the role-playing part began, I wasn't asked to talk about the car I had prepared for and the scenario that they gave me a few minutes prior wasn't what they did. Now, I understand that in the real world you never know who is driving onto the lot-- but it's pretty weird to have someone prepare for one thing, tell them that they're going to do this thing minutes before switching to a completely different scenario. For a company that trots out 'transparency' as their brand, it's a pretty shabby to pull a bait-and-switch during the interview process. I don't know if my experience was indicative of the local management or what. Based on what is available to read online, it seems like I just had a bad time.

Group interview with about 20 other candidates. All had to stand up and say a little blurb why we think we would be a good candidate for the position.

1 Answer

How would you respond to a manager questioning why you are in their dealership to consult with them.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you persuaded a disgruntled customer.. or something similar to that.

How do you feel about change? If something changes rather quickly, are you easily bothered?

Do you have any experience in the business?

1 Answer

Basically why do you wanna work year ?

2 Answers

What sales experience do you have?

18 of 8 Interview Questions