Intern Interview Questions in Melbourne | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Melbourne

Intern Interview Questions in Melbourne

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you choose your major?

1 Answer

I did not prepare for this. It is easy to find a job if your major in IT. But I guess this reason is not very good.

Please tell me do you have any experience in your life or study, that you did not do it well, or badly, then what happened?

1 Answer

Technical accounting question based on re-valuation of certain financial assets at certain point in time during case study

Company leader you admire

1 Answer

The first three questions are mental math. I still remember the hardest one is calculating the 39% of 569 without any pen or paper. The next question is a simple probability: pick 2 cards from a set of poker without 2 Jokers, what is the probability that both cards are Ks. The last one is brain teaser: what is the angle between the minute hand and hour hand on a clock when 9:30.

2 Answers

Behavioural questions eg "tell me about a time when..."

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Deloitte?

STAR When have you had to apply a technical knowledge?

Name a time you worked in a team to create a positive outcome

110 of 66 Interview Questions