IT Interview Questions in Melbourne | Glassdoor

IT Interview Questions in Melbourne

IT professionals build, design, and maintain the systems that handle storing, sending, and retrieving information. Employers are looking for individuals who are able to systematically solve the tough and unusual problems that arise in the field. Expect to be asked many hypothetical questions that will assess your thought process when dealing with complex problems.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most difficult and unexpected question was, what will motivate you when you have mundane work? The business case study was an inbox of emails which had to be prioritised and answered before leaving for holiday in 1 hour. It was based on a real life situation where there was a leaking oil pipe and requests to have it fixed from various stakeholders and a government department because of safety, financial, and environmental costs. Your outcome had to be presented to the GMs interviewing you.

A good team for Q1.

Why do you choose your major?

1 Answer

Please tell me do you have any experience in your life or study, that you did not do it well, or badly, then what happened?

1 Answer

Tell us about your similar experiences

1 Answer

When you know that the business will suffer because your immediate manager is too afraid of his peer (potential political back clash) to back your business case justification on the Captital Review Board, what did you do?

1 Answer

Please tell me about yourself and why should I i hire you?

1 Answer

Hypothetical questions about behaviour in specific situations.

1 Answer

why you choose this company? Why the company should choose you

What are the major challenged facing KPMG in the future

Tell me about a time when you have to overcome challenges working with a difficult colleague?

110 of 58 Interview Questions