Product Manager Interview Questions in Melbourne | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in Melbourne

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Which football team do you support?

1 Answer

No right or wrong answer, but be prepared to talk about it in detail

What are you currently earning?

1 Answer

How many time can a potential employer postpone a meeting before you withdraw from the selection process?

1 Answer

Standard experience nonsense and everything was theoretical at best. The immediate feeling for me was that I would be the interviewee's boss within 6months inspired me.

1 Answer

What value can you add to the brand?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you exceeded customer expectations?

Why did I want to work at Sportsbet

1 Answer

I only made it to first round, so it was all the normal exploratory questions. E.g. describe a time, why are you interested in working for us, etc.

How would you estimate the size of a given e-commerce market?