Product Manager Interview Questions in Melbourne, Australia | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in Melbourne, Australia

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked questions that did not pertain to the job, the owners spoke more about themselves and their issues, they asked about my personal life which made me uncomfortable

11 Answers

I told them politely that my personal life was my own, and had no impact on my ability to perform my duties.

Sounds about right!

To the audience reading this review which is fake and a lie. We are very disappointed by this same disgruntled person who continues to demonstrate very poor behavior and posting lies. This type of cowardly anonymous cyber bullying and hurtful persistence will not win. Our team are solid, united, happy, and very much cared for. This person is so out of touch its ridiculous. We don't even hire Product Managers any more and have not for some years. Our Company and our team does not support the writer of these rants and bullying of any kind, nor do we support defamation and hurtful comments in any form.

Which football team do you support?

1 Answer

What are you currently earning?

1 Answer

Asked about 4 questions in total, all were behavioural. I can't remember exact questions, but the themes were creativity, stakeholders and relationships, and a time when you had to change direction and do something you hadn't originally planned. I'm submitting this review before the process is finished.

How many time can a potential employer postpone a meeting before you withdraw from the selection process?

1 Answer

Standard experience nonsense and everything was theoretical at best. The immediate feeling for me was that I would be the interviewee's boss within 6months inspired me.

1 Answer

What value can you add to the brand?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you exceeded customer expectations?

Why did I want to work at Sportsbet