Product Manager Interview Questions in Melbourne, Australia | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in Melbourne, Australia

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Positive, conscientious, etc etc

Why are you interested in working with World Vision?

Asked about 4 questions in total, all were behavioural. I can't remember exact questions, but the themes were creativity, stakeholders and relationships, and a time when you had to change direction and do something you hadn't originally planned. I'm submitting this review before the process is finished.

I only made it to first round, so it was all the normal exploratory questions. E.g. describe a time, why are you interested in working for us, etc.

What process does your development team use?

They asked questions that did not pertain to the job, the owners spoke more about themselves and their issues, they asked about my personal life which made me uncomfortable

11 Answers

Tell me about a time you exceeded customer expectations?

How many time can a potential employer postpone a meeting before you withdraw from the selection process?

Track record of delivery