Web Developer Interview Questions in Melbourne | Glassdoor

Web Developer Interview Questions in Melbourne

Web developer interviews are heavy in technical questions. Expect questions that will test your understanding of relevant programming languages such JavaScript and CSS, general web functions, and design experience with web services like REST and SOAP. As a designer, you will likely be asked to show examples of past projects or websites.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The code debugging part of the technical interview was difficult because it was their code base which I was not familiar with and they were in the room the whole time, constantly asking me what I was thinking. It wasn't a true test of someone's debugging ability.

1 Answer

I would reconsider going for another job that had a psychometric test as part of the interview process. Its the one step where they learn something from you but do not give feedback or offer anything of themselves.

difference between MVC and WebForm, which is better?

They asked which blog I mostly read and follows... Most of the questions they asked from the technologies they mentioned in the Job description.

They started with asking introduction. After that basic java questions like jvm, Java 8 features. After this lot of new technologies like react, angularjs, rest and soap api , junit, Only simple questions like what are these features and how it is different from old technologies.

When a website runs slowly, how do you monitor and tune the performance?

In the face-to-face interview, they asked some questions about the company, technologies I know and use, no behavior questions/coding tests.

1 Answer

How many golf balls can fit in one big aircraft

1 Answer

What's the difference between PUT, POST and PATCH?

110 of 19 Interview Questions