meltmedia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

meltmedia Interview Questions

3.3

Interactive Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at meltmedia (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

The interview process was pretty positive, average difficulty, and I was asked a lot of technical details about my familiarity with interactive projects. I had an initial phone screen where I was asked to give a lot of examples of the work I had done. Then i had a in person interview with a panel of three people, a couple PMs and the director of PMO.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with handling large website design projects? Explain your experience with managing these types of projects?   Answer Question

Front End Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at meltmedia (Tempe, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

The process started with an application, followed by a code-test. This test was a simple landing page. I was given a fully-layered PSD of the page, and was given a deadline to build the page. I was told to build as much as I could within the deadline. Then I was given a phone interview, followed by an in-office interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my knowledge of HTML, CSS, and general understanding of JS. A few basic questions about elements and css best practices were also asked to test my knowledge in a general sense.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at meltmedia (Tempe, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

Hiring manager contacted me directly, performed a brief phone screening to ask about my background and experience and 2-3 fairly rudimentary Java and OOP questions. I was invited in for an in-person interview where I answered some very detailed software engineering questions, whiteboarded the architecture of a web application given a specification, then met with the project management team to discuss project organization, development process, and soft skills.

Interview Questions

• Design an online version of the classic board game "Monopoly" on the whiteboard.   Answer Question