Member Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Member Service Representative Interview Questions

Member service representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked to demonstrate how I would sell a pen. As the Manager passed the pen over to me and said "Ok, sell me this pen." It was as if she were telling me to prove to her right now that I can sell any random item to a difficult and suspicious customer. It was unexpected and somewhat difficult because such an ordinary object did not seem to have any redeeming qualities. I was forced to find redeeming qualities and make the pen an interesting and valuable purchase.

1 Answer

Have you tried this pen? Do you notice the special grip and how it contours to the shape of your grip as you are writing? Notice the level of comfort that it gives? Or how the soft material soothes the fingers? One could conceivably write all day and not be overwhelmed by the discomfort associated with constant writing or even realize that they have been writing all day. Part of the genius of this pen is the fluidity of the high quality ink as it glides effortlessly across the surface of the paper. A pen of this quality is hard to find. It is not an ordinary pen. It comes in all the standard colors. Do you have a preference?

How would you handle a difficult caller who found out that their COBRA coverage was cancelled?

1 Answer

If you were alone (no supervisors around), there's people calling on the phone a long line forming and a difficult customer at the front of the line what would you do?

1 Answer

A member wants to try a class but has heard that it's hard. Assuming you have never taken the class, how would you respond to the member?

1 Answer

Why do you think you're a good fit for the job?

1 Answer

When was a time you had to handle a tough customer?

1 Answer

which is more importanr, members leaving satisfied or the policy?

2 Answers

I have this watch. I want you to sell it to me.

1 Answer

Do you think it would be difficult for you in transitioning to portray a happy personality over the phone as compared to face to face?

110 of 652 Interview Questions