Membership Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Membership Manager Interview Questions

Membership manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions were asked in star format (Situation, Task, Activity, Result.) They take notes on your answers.

1 Answer

Make sure to emphasis your sales experience, the role of this position is to convince people to join it seems easy but they expect you to push the boundries in a respectful way.

Tell me about a time you had a failure at work.

1 Answer

Explain a certain job. Do you have experience with Microsoft Office. How many years experience do you have? Have you worked with volunteers? Have you planned any events? Do you know any companies or individuals who may be interested in membership?

1 Answer

Non-negotiable questions: no felonies; must have reliable transportation; cannot be a student, not even online courses; must be available all the time; no visible tattoos; must be willing to shave all facial hair; cannot have any other job.

Tell me about yourself? Why would you be a good fit for our company? What horse experience do you have?

"Tell me about a time" you had to make a tough decision.

It's been a year. I don't remember much of the interview.

* Asked for thoughts on AHG's "Respect Life" campaign/patch * Asked for strategies for promoting AHG as an alternative to Girl Scouts USA * Asked to further detail past work experiences and to explain how they intersect with AHG mission

I was asked about my background and experience and how it would fit in with the role I was applying for.

2 Answers