Account Manager Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Manager

Account Manager Interview Questions in Memphis, TN

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you approach this role?

1 Answer

I spoke about how I thought someone should approach the role in terms of keeping up and developing a relationship. The point is to listen and make sure any concerns or issues they have get solved while also trying to increase the volume of business you are doing.

What are your weakest areas?

1 Answer

Did not really encounter one. Interview was straight forward.

Why was I interested in the position.

This was the first time I was asked to participate in a video interview that wasn’t with an actual person only a series of timed questions

Can you share an example of when you solved a team problem?

They did not really have a bunch of the BS interview questions, like the "Tell me about a time you did blah blah blah". They got to know me and they were genuinely interested in what I could bring to the table. I lacked a lot of experience, but I know that my potential is limitless, and they gave me a chance to express that.

1 Answer

What is your least favorite part of the sales process.

What is your favorite beverage from Coca-Cola

1 Answer

If we called your current supervisor what would he or she say was your greatest accomplishment and where would they say you fell short?

110 of 24 Interview Questions