Account Manager Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in Memphis, TN

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you approach this role?

1 Answer

I spoke about how I thought someone should approach the role in terms of keeping up and developing a relationship. The point is to listen and make sure any concerns or issues they have get solved while also trying to increase the volume of business you are doing.

What are your weakest areas?

1 Answer

Why was I interested in the position.

They did not really have a bunch of the BS interview questions, like the "Tell me about a time you did blah blah blah". They got to know me and they were genuinely interested in what I could bring to the table. I lacked a lot of experience, but I know that my potential is limitless, and they gave me a chance to express that.

1 Answer

What is your least favorite part of the sales process.

I was asked about myself; past job history; past/current sales performance and retention of customers; and about the company core values.

1 Answer

If we called your current supervisor what would he or she say was your greatest accomplishment and where would they say you fell short?

They asked you the standard question about describing a conflict situation on the job.

1 Answer

How do Indigo’s core values resonate with your personality?

Why does transportation play a role with Indogo’s goals towards the environment?

110 of 27 Interview Questions