Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Memphis, TN

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why Should we choose you has a candidate? The other question were about my previous work history.

1 Answer

It is a temporary agency so you do not have to be nervous. They found me online without me ever applying so just answer the questions and get it over with.

What is your weakest trait?

1 Answer

Have you ever had to deal with a customer who was already upset by the time they spoke with you?

1 Answer

Could you tell me about your customer service skills? How did you hear about this position? When did you graduate from High School? How old are you? Are you in college? When will you graduate from college? What are your plans for work after graduation? Do you have any kids? Are you married? Do you have any citations on your driving record?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to handle a situation alone and what were the result of your actions

Name three of your strengths and weaknesses.... What does customer service means to you..... Name a time you had to go out if your way to hell a customer.

What were my goals? How could I see myself helping their company? How could I benefit my branch?

Have you had any experience in the automotive industry?

6 Answers