Marketing Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions in Memphis, TN

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Die Hard question - you have two containers, one holds 3 gallons, one holds 5 gallons, unlimited supply of water. How do you get exacly 4 gallons in a container?

6 Answers

Watch Die Hard

Fill the 3 gal jug up and pour 3 gal into 5 gal jug. Fill the 3 gal jug back up and pour into the 5 gal jug filling it up, leaving 1 gal in the 3 gal jug. Pour out entire 5 gal jug emptying it and pour the 1 gal from the 3 gal jug in the 5 gal jug. Fill the 3 gal jug back up and pour all 3 gal in the 5 gal jug giving you 4 gal.

Fill the 5 gal container up and fill the 3 gal container up using the water in 5 gal container. So far there are 2 gal water left in 5 gal container. Then pour all the water in 3 gal container and fill it again with the 2 gal water in 5 gal container. Finally fill up the 5 gal container again and use the water in 5 gal container to fill the 3 gal container. Then there are 4 gal water left in the 5 gal container.

what's your weakness?

1 Answer

How do you define fixed cost and variable costs.

1 Answer

Describe a time that you performed poorly.

1 Answer

Give us an example of how you have had to use persuasion in the workplace.

1 Answer

In an 8x8 checkerboard, how many squares are in it totally?

1 Answer

example where you analyzed data and made recommendations

weakness

1 Answer

I didn't prepare for this but I got stuck when they asked me what my top 2 strength is.

110 of 79 Interview Questions