Project Manager Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Memphis, TN

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What was most difficult challenge?

2 Answers

Trying to manage 2 people who did not like each otehr.

I bet, probably no way of seperating without firing too, huh?

The most unexpected question was from the recruiting agency. They requested I complete a recorded message that would be provided to the hiring manager stating why I would be the best fit for the position and environment that was described as extremely fast-paced and one of controlled chaos.

1 Answer

What was my project manager experience (length, specialties, successes and challenges).

Future Career path desired

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you were leading a project that you had major stakeholders that were not in support of the project...tell me how you handled it and the outcome

1 Answer

What would my current team say my best and worse qualities are

How do you manage work / home balance?

1 Answer

If i was ever a boy scout

1 Answer

To tell a story about a time when I had worked with data semi-autonomously for the military and how I might use that experience to support my success in the project they needed conducted.

110 of 18 Interview Questions