Project Manager Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Memphis, TN

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

How do you manage work / home balance?

1 Answer

I am very involved with family activities and plan to continue but I am also 100% dedicated to my job. I do not mind having a phone that you can reach me on at any given time and I will let you know at that time my availability if it is outside of normal work hours.

To tell a story about a time when I had worked with data semi-autonomously for the military and how I might use that experience to support my success in the project they needed conducted.

How do you deal with disputes that arise in the course of project execution?

What was my project manager experience (length, specialties, successes and challenges).

1 Answer

How I felt about dual role

Future Career path desired

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you were leading a project that you had major stakeholders that were not in support of the project...tell me how you handled it and the outcome

1 Answer

What would my current team say my best and worse qualities are

How many people have you managed?

110 of 18 Interview Questions