Sales Consultant Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

Sales Consultant Interview Questions in Memphis, TN

"Companies depend on sales consultants to establish trust between clients and companies through their marketing, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Expect to draw heavily on previous experience during an interview. Popular questions ask about situations in which you have changed a client's mind or demonstrated strong interpersonal skills during challenging times. You may also have to demonstrate your sales skills by pitching a product to the interviewer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If a customer comes in wanting to buy an iPhone, what will you do?

2 Answers

Sell the customer an iPhone.. But make sure I try to sell the customer accessories and features or a plan as well.. Also check to see if the customer is eligible for additional services (Uverse, home security, etc)

Ask relevant and probing questions to find out if the iphone is indeed a good fit for that customer. Many times a customer will want something based on it being "the newest and biggest thing" and because their friends have it. But if you ask the right qualifying questions you may discover that a different device would work better for that person

How will you overcome "no's" during a consultation?

Are you good at sales?

1 Answer

Talk abotu a time when I provided a total solution to a customer.

Name a time when you have gone above and beyond for a customer. Describe a time when you had to overcome a customer's objection and still close a sale.

How do handle dissatisified customer interaction?

How I would handle a top prescriber for our product in my territory.

1 Answer

why do you think you can sale wedding dresses?

1 Answer

Why do want to sell cars. How do you feel about commission sales? Can you work weekends?

"How did you deal with a difficult coworker or manager?"