Sales Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions in Memphis, TN

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The dreaded tell me about yourself question

2 Answers

I was not completely prepared for this question. I rambled about me being in college and other things but I now know that the answer should never be personal and should always relate to your experience and the position your are interviewing for.

Hate this question! >_< start off by saying where you went to school (the name) and then about your jobs and what you did there (your job was to stock, customer service) anything that relates to the job you're applying for.

Asked about my relationship with the physician who referred me for the job and if I thought our friendship might help me secure more business in the account.

1 Answer

How you would handle the situation of conflicting, equally important requests for work?

1 Answer

Are you personally driven?

1 Answer

If a customer comes in wanting to buy an iPhone, what will you do?

2 Answers

Tell me a little about yourself

1 Answer

How do you think you can benefit our company?

1 Answer

Would I be willing to travel 70% of the time.

my personal stye in 3 words, no more, no less

1 Answer

who is the anthropologie customer? age range? personal style?

110 of 297 Interview Questions