Transportation specialist Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

Transportation specialist Interview Questions in Memphis, TN

transportation specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Sometimes we are forced to go outside of normal policy and procedures when it involves certain situations. Tell us about a time when you had to experience an incident that fell outside of normal policy and procedure and the steps you had to take to solve the issue?

1 Answer

Informed the department of an incident where we had to assist a family that although the policy guidelines specifically stated otherwise of the family not being eligible for a specific service we went outside the policy in this case to do what was in the best interest for the child.

They asked me about me? What were my weaknesses and strengths?

1 Answer

tell me something about yourself

1 Answer

This was an entry level position but they asked a lot of questions about: Technical skills, SAP, Route Cause...and etc.

How did you handle a situation where you tried your best and still didnt succeed.

They asked general interview questions. Tell me how you would use what you do in your current role to apply it to what we do at Indigo. They also asked which one of the company values had the most impact on me.

STAR questions were asked, like customer situations and coworker situations. Asked about my background and experience.

What would you accomplish in this job in the first 90 days?

Describe your duties with the previous positions you have held. Have performed a root-cause analysis? Have you been involved in payroll before?