Merchandise development program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merchandise development program Interview Questions

2,401

merchandise development program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do you get your style inspiration?

3 Answers

Magazines, TV shows about fashion, the internet, people watching

rachel zoe, olsen sisters, zoe kravitz

I tend to look for inspiration anywhere . I'm always looking at people's outfits, I look at what works best for them and try to imagine a piece worn in different ways. I'm a huge fan of Tumblr and the fashion world in there

Your work is very masculine, how will you work to accommodate our style which is typically more feminine?

1 Answer

What is the difference between wholesale and retail pricing?

1 Answer

are you able to lift 50 pounds repetitively

3 Answers

tell me about a time wher you had t work with someone difficult and how you responded to that.

Can you lift 50lbs and bend stoop and stand for long hours

3 Answers

Bar raiser was by far the most difficult all around, because there is no way to really prepare and the question asked after the small talk about the position and your prior experience, seems completely irrelevant to the position. And as nerves are already high, it is frustrating because of course you want to give an answer that will get you hired, but at the sane time it's hard if you don't understand what they are asking for. An example is like estimate how many trees there are in Washington state, or tell me the best way to get home from these two routes. And of course you can't ask for more information and if you try to add information you may be told it's irrelevant. I would suggest really relaxing and try to understand what they are really trying to gain from asking such strange off topic questions.

3 Answers

What do like most about yourself as an employee.

2 Answers

Tell me all the things you can do with a rock?

2 Answers

If your normal % rate of closing an item is 42% If you have 12 items of x selling at 30% If you have 15 items of y selling at 40% What is your % rate of closing on the items?

110 of 2,401 Interview Questions