Merchandise Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Merchandise Planner

Merchandise Planner Interview Questions

Merchandise planner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Should have known this was coming, but I wasn't prepared: What does the Abercrombie Brand mean to you.

1 Answer

which 3 categories did you select?

They will ask you your impressions of the area you are interviewing for. You can not predict the behavior questions, but those are normal.

1 Answer

I have not interviewed as an external candidate with Macy's in many years. That said, I am reflecting the way it was in 2011 to move to New York. Normal run thru resume, followed by the usual behavioral focussed questions i.e. Tell me a problem you had at your last job and how you overcame it, etc. I would know the area you are interviewing for and go to a store and walk the floor. If you are interviewing for a position in buying or planning, you will be expected to speak to the strengths and weaknesses of the assortment. How was it positioned on the floor? Fixturing? Was the price competitive? Trend right? etc. Have a point of view.

1 Answer

Are you a follower or a leader

1 Answer

What kind of advice would you give a merchant/buyer regarding product after a walk through a floorset?

Standard experience questions.

1 Answer

There seem to be no standard questions asked by the HR team nor the hiring managers. PetSmart has had a vast amount of new talent coming from various companies. That said, expect to begin with the usual: giving them an overview of your resume, etc.

1 Answer

What makes you the best candidate for this job?

Strengths and weaknesses

1 Answer

How do you deal with stress with another co worker?

110 of 119 Interview Questions